EXHIBITIONS, ACTIVITIES AND EXPOSURE
April 2015: magazine `De Doden tellen` by Nationaal Comité 4 en 5 mei: Renske Krimp, portraits Suzanne Liem
- Exhibition Kermis in de Kunstkop, together with René Jacobs. Vernissage Sunday April 21rst, from 2 p.m. . Exhibition until May 11th. Nieuwe Langendijk 10, Delft.
- Juror of the NCRV Photography Award 2012, together with t.v. presenter Joris Linssen, radio D.J. Sander Guis and photographer Rogier Veldman.
- June 2012, Photographer of the month at the website of Bousie Lawyers in Amsterdam: http://www.bousie.nl/fotografenpodium/
- April 9th 2012: Indomania 4: showing of my work of Rawagede at a manifestation in Amsterdam.
- October 6th - November 3rd 2011: `Alzheimer`s disease`, DOK Delft, Vesteplein 100, group-exhibition with 3 of my photographs. Book available (free: promotion for the awareness of Alzheimer`s disease).
- Juror of the NCRV Photography Award 2011, together with presenter Jacobine Geel and Radio D.J. Sander Guis.
- August 23rd 2010, three pages in national Newspaper Trouw: photographs of and interviews with `the widows of Rawagede` and mister Saih.
- May 28th 2010: introduction of the book `Mix, jongeren in Nederland` about children from parents of different cultures.
Mei Li Vos and Ramsey Nasr will receive the first issues at the University of Amsterdam at h13.00.
A project of Forum; instituut voor multculturele vraagstukken. Photographers: Suzanne Liem, Ting Chan, Koos Breukel, Morad Bouchakour, Venus Veldhoen. My series: Obama Kids, about children with one parent with a light skin and one parent with a dark skin, `Just like Obama`.
- January 2010: Series at de Achterpagina of NRC Handelsblad `Brothers and Sisters`.
- Summer 2009: Blue houses near the Train-station of Delft; Black and White portraits of (ex)-inhabitants of the
Van Leeuwenhoeksingel who must move out because of the building of a traintunnel. A project together with photographer Frank Diemel, of Plaatwerk Fotografen .
- July 2008 - ... Exhibition Van Waay & Soetekouw, Markt 17 Delft
VW&S will show 5 large photo` s from my collection, chosen in cooperation with Gert Batenburg , owner of VW&S, and his team.
Van Waay & Soetekouw: The place to be for Italian design furniture in The Netherlands, http://www.vanwaayensoetekouw.nl
- March 4th - March 8th: Workshop Magnum in Oslo with David Alan Harvey.
- Permanently: mega-presentation project `Gouwe Kinderen` in Rotterdam Oud
Charlois, (Gouw kids in the Gouwstraat).
- December 2006 - January 2007: exhibition `Meme` in the Slotervaart
Verpleeghuis Amsterdam. This exhibition was opened by mrs. Gerdi Verbeet,
the President of the Dutch Parliament.
- November 2006 Nominee for the 16th Award of `The Photographers Association of the Netherlands` (PANL) 2007. www.panl.nl
- Noorderlicht International Photo Festival 2006, Leeuwarden The Netherlands,
10 September t/m 29 Oktober 2006.
- Indomania: Exhibition in Galerie Serieuze Zaken Studioos of Rob Malasch
From 23 September untill 15 November 2006
With: Peter van Dongen, Claude Vanheye, Willy Jolly, Suzanne Liem, San Ming, Maurice Boyer, Andy Tan.
- Group-exhibition Sotheby`s Amsterdam, May 31st - June 7th 2006